This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from WoodLore (the "Physical Goods").
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, WoodLore will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
What will we do to correct problems?
WoodLore will repair the Product using new or refurbished replacement parts or exchange the product with a new or refurbished product. The customer will pay any shipment charges.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from WoodLore is 1 Year from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 1 Year from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification
- Damaged or destroyed by natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disaster
- Theft or loss of the Physical Goods
- The customer will pay for shipping charges. The customer shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Physical Good while in transit to us.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Deliver the Physical Goods in its original packaging, including any accessories or documents that were shipped to you with the Physical Goods to the address specified by WoodLore.
You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org